How To Lay Down Your Burden

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 5:22 PM
      [undefined]

      Good Guys,
      We don't always know when we pick up the burdens we may carry
      throughout our lives. If we saw them on the side of a road somewhere, we
      might slow down and ponder, stroke-our-chin, glance into our eyes in the
      rear-view mirror, even stop and shift into park, and then, all things
      duly-considered, drive on to leave them for some clean-up crew to
      handle. If we saw them on a shelf for sale, we might jingle the coins in
      our pocket or almost pull out the debit card, consider that we would
      have to dust them and arrange them if we took them home, realize they
      just eventually become so-much clutter, so we might admire them on the
      shelf and walk away. If someone offered them to us on a street corner,
      we might graciously nod and decline with a "no thanks, I don't really
      need that," and cross to the other side.
      I hope you'll click on this link and read the entire post: How To Lay
      Down Your Burden
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/08/how-to-lay-your-burden-down\
      .html> .
      In Him,
      Thom Hunter(Need More Encouragement? Take a look at BridgeBack
      Ministries Books <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/books/> .)