Re: [ExGDBd] What Lies Behind Healed Secrets?

  • jay orknay
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2012
      can you share more thom

      ________________________________
      From: Thom Hunter <th2950@...>
      To: exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 27 July 2012, 14:44
      Subject: [ExGDBd] What Lies Behind Healed Secrets?

      I did have expectations when I started writing my blog three years ago,
      exploring sexual brokenness and recovery. Some of those expectations
      are realized; others, perhaps too unrealistic, seem as distant as ever.
      Over-riding all is ever-strengthening hope --Once hidden in darkness and
      stunted by the separation sin presents -- that now grows and turns this
      traveler out of the cavern to see the peak on the horizon.
      I hope y you'll take a peek this week at Signs of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/07/what-lies-beyond-healed-sec\
      rets.html>

      In Him,

      Thom -- BridgeBack Ministries