When You're Tempted to Tempt Temptation

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 1:41 PM
      Most of the things to which we are tempted are not good and not good for
      us. And I'm not talking about donuts, as if the solution is as simple
      as celery. I'm talking, in the context of this blog, about sexual
      addiction. It's addictive, but rarely in a good way, and much like
      donuts make you fat, cigarettes hasten death, gambling keeps the baby
      barefoot and alcohol and drugs deplete the brain cells, sexual addiction
      -- whether same or opposite, real-time or celluloid -- claims who you
      were and gives you a disgusting and warped semi-clone in return.
      Addiction seems to be dependent on perversion, the powder on the donut,
      so-to-speak. ( Hope you'll read this week's complete blog post at this
      link: Signs of A Struggle: When You're Tempted to Tempt Temptation.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/08/when-youre-tempted-to-tempt\
      -temptation.html>
      In Him,
      ThomBridgeBack Ministries <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/books/>