What Lies Behind Healed Secrets?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2012
      I did have expectations when I started writing my blog three years ago,
      exploring sexual brokenness and recovery. Some of those expectations
      are realized; others, perhaps too unrealistic, seem as distant as ever.
      Over-riding all is ever-strengthening hope --Once hidden in darkness and
      stunted by the separation sin presents -- that now grows and turns this
      traveler out of the cavern to see the peak on the horizon.
      I hope y you'll take a peek this week at Signs of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/07/what-lies-beyond-healed-sec\
      rets.html>

      In Him,

      Thom -- BridgeBack Ministries