A Time to Cast Away Stones

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012

      As we all know, many men and women struggle with secret addiction. If
      you're among them, I hope you will hear the still-small-voice of God
      long before He finds He has to roar through your life like thunder to
      gain your attention and reclaim your soul. We can go through a lot of
      building up, tearing down and building again. Is it time to cast away
      stones?

      I hope you'll read this week's post at Signs of a Struggle at the
      following link: A Time to Cast Away Stones.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/07/a-time-to-cast-away-stones.\
      html>

      God Bless,

      Thom -- Bridgeback Ministries