You Don't Need Permission to Change

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 3:18 PM

      So now we want to dissect change, with some saying a fall in the process
      is evidence of the failure to change, or that continuing temptation is a
      clear indication that change has not really occurred. Still others say
      if you give it a valiant go and just can't seem to muster your way to a
      new you then the old one is okay after all. Some say you can go to
      heaven whether you change or not; others say if you don't change you
      can't or if you can't change, you won't.

      (Please read the entire post at this link -- You Don't Need Permission
      to Change
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/07/you-dont-need-permission-to\
      -change.html> -- and feel free to comment. Thanks!)

      In Him,

      Thom -- BridgeBack Ministries
      <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/books/>

    • pfox_exgays