"Why Was My Voice So Small?"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012

      In light of – or in the darkness of – Jerry Sandusky's
      conviction for sexually-abusing boys who trusted him and were deceived
      and devalued, I thought I would share again my own story of childhood
      sexual abuse. I know that many who were sexually-abused as children
      remain silent about it out of shame. If we are able to take anything
      positive away from high-profile cases, it is that it increases awareness
      and also provides encouragement for those who need help to reach out so
      they can begin to move beyond the shadow of the pain.

      If you'd like to read the story, just click this link: "Why Was My Voice
      So Small?" <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/>

      In Him,

      Thom -- BridgeBack Ministries
      <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/books/>

      (P.S. -- my books are currently priced at 50% off for people in the
      group. Just go to the link next to my name above and you can order at
      the reduced price. Thanks!)