"Don't Put Me Down . . . "

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      I don't like battle. I like the clear-blue skies unencumbered by the
      dark and emerging clouds that creep from the horizon and blunt the sun.
      I don't want to be close enough to look into the eyes of the enemy;
      maybe that's why he so often creeps up behind me.

      Unfortunately, life is full of battles and we can't avoid them all. I
      hope you'll read this week's post on my blog: Signs of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/06/do-not-put-me-down.html>

      In Him,

      Thom

      BridgeBack Ministries <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/books/>