The Summer of the Bully in the Barn

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2012
      Even after we survive our childhood, I think there are times when we
      just give in and see ourselves as others sometimes see us, as less than
      them, as somehow not put together quite right, as willingly astray,
      pleasurably-broken, struggle-embracing, skinny little creatures
      paralyzed on a ladder, ridiculed and diminished and deserving to be so.
      We need to see ourselves as Jesus sees us. Jesus see us as complete.
      He doesn't toss us into stock ponds; He picks us up and wraps us in His
      arms and simply loves us. He doesn't wrestle us into forced surrender;
      He invites us to surrender and soothes us with grace and peace. He
      doesn't point and mock, reducing us to shame; He holds and hears and
      builds us back up with hope.(Please follow this link to read the entire
      story: The Summer of the Bully in the Barn.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/06/summer-of-bully-in-barn.htm\
      l> God Bless,Thom -- BridgeBack Ministries
      <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/>