At the Statue of Jesus, Turn Left

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012
      This week I'm taking a little temporary different direction on the blog.
      One of my best friends lost his daughter this week, only three days
      after the doctors discovered she had a brain tumor. Charity Hope was
      only 21, married less than two years, with a seven-month-old son. The
      question that went through my mind, of course, was why the prayers of
      thousands for her recovery were not answered in the way so many hoped. I
      hope you will read the blog and leave me your thoughts.
      Here's the link: At the Statue of Jesus, Turn Left.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/04/at-statue-of-jesus-turn-lef\
      t.html>
      God Bless,
      Thom HunterBridgeback Ministries <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/>