The Line Between Almost and Always

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 7:57 AM
      Happy Easter,
      I like Easter because – despite all the silliness of the bunnies and
      boiled eggs – it is to me the most real of all the holidays we
      celebrate. It is the line between almost and always. Of any moment in
      history, it is the one that matters most. I don't quarrel with the
      Word of God; I believe it's true. No matter my doubts about the
      things of this world, I know that Easter – Jesus Christ's
      victory over death – transcends those shadows with the light of
      truth.
      I know what it feels like to be unforgiven. I know what it feels like to
      be sort-of forgiven, like grace with small print. But because of Easter,
      I know what it feels like to be wholly forgiven forever. Not . . .
      almost . . . but always. (I hope you will read my entire post about the
      significance of the resurrection at "The Line Between Almost and
      Always." <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/>
      God Bless,
      ThomBridgeBack Ministries <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/>