When Life Gets in the Way of Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012
      When it comes to the hope of overcoming any form of sexual brokenness,
      the question of how much change can be expected always comes up.
      Remaining also are the questions others have: Can you? Will you? Have
      you? Are you sure? How can I know? Will it last? And the demands: prove
      it.
      So this week, I took a look at the expectations for change. I hope
      you'll read the post at this link: Signs of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/>
      God Bless,
      ThomBridgeBack Ministries <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/blog/>