Dear Christian: You're Scaring Them to Death

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
      I thought Christians would be better at ministering to the
      sexually-broken by now. I thought those of us who claim a desire to be
      Christlike would not look so personally at the sins of others, as if
      they bear them only to plague us. Yet, here we are, decades down a road
      He laid out for us and we're still ignoring the bodies by the roadside.
      We're so focused on those who proclaim their pride in their gayness that
      we miss those who want to forego all pride and proclaim freedom. Dear
      Christian: "You're scaring them to death . . . or ignoring them to
      tears."
      I hope you'll read the entire post this week on Signs of a Struggle. The
      issue of the church's failure to address one of the most important
      issues of our time is not only stunning, but extremely dangerous. You
      can read the post at this link: "You're Scaring Them to Death."
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/03/dear-christian-youre-scarin\
      g-them-to.html>
      God Bless,
      ThomBridgeBack Ministries <http://www.bridgebackministries.org/>