Spiritual Abuse: A Darkness You Can Feel

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      I really do hope you will take a moment to look at this week's post on
      spiritual abuse. The entire post can be viewed at this link:
      Spiritual Abuse: A Darkness You Can Feel.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/02/spiritual-abuse-darkness-yo\
      u-can-feel.html> Here's a paragraph from the post:

      "For those of you who have not wandered through the dark and
      seemingly-endless tunnels some men and women do -- of sexual addiction,
      homosexuality, pornography addiction, adultery or other form of sexual
      brokenness -- reach deep within and thank God for the grace that He has
      extended to allow you to avoid all that . . . and then extend that grace
      to those who dwell in an indefinable darkness. You don't have to
      understand it, but you can at least not add to the defilement the person
      feels already. Churches do have a tendency to do that: "Just in case you
      don't realize you are less than a donkey's ass, let us make one thing
      perfectly clear: you are. But we love you." (Church hate speech?)"

      God Bless,

      Thom

      Please help launch my new book, "Who Told You You Were Naked?" The
      Counterfeit Compassion of Culture, just released and available on
      Amazon.com
      <http://www.amazon.com/Who-Told-You-Were-Naked/dp/1466493321/ref=sr_1_4?\
      s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327353244&sr=1-4> . Please go to the link and read
      about the book. I think you will definitely want this one! Let's arm
      ourselves against the lies of culture.