But Still We Try to Reason Why

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
      Good Guys,
      I had five children. They wanted to know why. Why can't we go there?
      Why do we have to go here? Why can't I have this? Why do I have to
      have that? Why doesn't it work? Why can't we afford it? Why do the
      leaves fall?

      Why did you? Fall.

      Do you ever wonder why? I do. I hope you'll read the blog post and find
      out why. Here's the link: But Still We Try to Reason Why.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/>

      Please help launch my new book, "Who Told You You Were Naked?" The
      Counterfeit Compassion of Culture, just released and available for only
      $14.95 at Createspace on <https://www.createspace.com/3716623>
      Amazon.com. <https://www.createspace.com/3716623> Please go to the
      link and read about the book. I think you will definitely want this one!
      Let's arm ourselves against the lies of culture.