Re: Ezra Introduction

  • Paul Silen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2012
      Shalom and welcome,

      I too am a Messianic Jew. I have been involved in the gay sceene for twenty years. And with The Lord's help that part of my live is a thing of the past. And your's will be too.

    • Yiftos18
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2012
        I am HIV+ and have AIDS and living on almost NOTHING.....LITERALLY!!!! I wish
        that SSA were my major demon because that one I have defeated.
        Yesterday in group therapy, I told them that a poem that I identified since I
        was about seven or eight years old is called "REIR, LLORANDO" (Laughing
        [Smiling], Crying", a Spanish poem based on a real English actor.In the poem a
        person goes to a famous doctor that advises this person, the patient, with
        various cures and the doctor finally recommends that the patient see a famous
        actor. The person, the patient, says,"Change the prescription, I am that
        actor!"I am a performing artist and I stated YESTERDAY that often when I am on
        stage, I razzle dazzle but before or after I go to the bathroom and cry.

        I just got finished emotionally dumped on by my aunt and feel as bad as bad can
        be. I realize it was a demonic attack but I just broke down and profusely cried
        because they have such charmed lives and don't understand what I am going
        through and I they DON"T want to understand!After all, they are doctors, lawyers
        and educators and live "la dolce vita." They can't admit that I have AIDS and a
        plethora of other diseases and living in poverty. They are not at all supportive
        of me, a Jew, being Messianic and a former pastor.

        Sorry for the rambling and the venting!

        ezra