Why We Shouldn't Argue About Sex

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Good Guys,
      Christians do few things worse than share the love of Christ and the
      reality of healing and forgiveness with the sexually-disses among us.
      That would be the disoriented, the disappointed, the disturbed and the
      roundly discussed and often dismissed. Or . . . dissed. Those people
      who -- like me -- did not travel the development highway primly and
      properly.
      I hope you will read the rest of this week's blog posr: Why We Shouldn't
      Argue About Sex, at this link: Signs of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/> As always, your feedback is
      welcome either here in the group or on the blog.
      God Bless,
      ThomSurviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do
      <http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Sexual-Brokenness-What-Grace/dp/1449707\
      319/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325617261&sr=1-1>