Continuing the Odyssey of Grace

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2011

      It really is not the closing of a year that makes the difference, no
      matter what we say or wish. Turning a page on a calendar has about as
      much impact as the breeze created by the action. If we are here today
      and gone tomorrow; if we cannot add a single breath, then what does one
      day mean? Nothing . . . and everything.

      I hope you will read this week's blog post: Continuing the Odyssey of
      Grace, at this link: Signs of a Struggle
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/12/continuing-odyssey-of-grace\
      .html> .

      God Bless,

      Thom

      (Needing some encouragement as you start the new year in hopes of
      successfully battling your sexual brokenness issue? Sharpen your
      survival techniques with Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do,
      available on Amazon.com
      <http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Sexual-Brokenness-What-Grace/dp/1449707\
      319/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319636461&sr=1-1> .)