There's Too Much at Stake

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2011
      Why does evil so often win the want-to war?

      When I look back on the many opportunities I've had to "do the good I
      want to do," and done it not, but instead, with a
      less-and-less-trembling hand chose the more harmful but seemingly more
      momentarily-satisfying evil, I am startled at the efficiency with which
      that evil, almost unimpeded, made its way through my life, hacking away
      the tender shoots of hope which dared to break the dry and packed down
      soil on which I trod in search of fleeting satisfaction.
      I hope you will read my blog post this week in which I examine the
      impact it would have on us if we decided to just go with the flow and
      accept the call of culture.
      Here's the link: There's Too Much at Stake.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/>
      God Bless,
      Thomthomhunter.com <http://www.thomhunter.com/>