Wait for the Whisper

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011

      I wonder what life would be like if we never grew tired, never stopped
      so weary we can scarcely catch our breath? What if we walked without
      stumbling and never kissed the hard road of life with a face-first fall?
      No prodigals or wandering sheep; no one who needed to be called down
      from a tree or helped into a boat from storm-tossed waves. No need to
      lift our eyes to meet another's. No trembling last-ditch reach for the
      hem of a passing garment. No pleas; no cries. Would we waltz through the
      world like graceful dancers on a polished floor, knowing there would be
      no concerns about stepping out of tune? Or we would crash like puppets
      cut loose from strings, lifeless to the floor?

      In this week's blog post, I write about waiting for the whisper of the
      One who loves us most and knows us best. I hope you'll read it at Signs
      of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/12/wait-for-whisper.html>

      God Bless,

      Thom

      Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do
      <http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Sexual-Brokenness-What-Grace/dp/1449707\
      319/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1322606164&sr=1-1>