Our Interim Nakedness

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2011

      Truth is . . . we're still naked as far as God is concerned. All those
      earthly shopping binges to wrap ourselves in the latest robes of life --
      whether they be righteousness or wretchedness -- are for naught, if we
      don't come before Him, in a non-literal sense, disrobed. We might fool
      each other with the latest cover-the-fall fashions, but we'll never fool
      God.

      I hope you'll read this week's post, "Our Interim Nakedness" at Signs of
      a Struggle
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/11/our-interim-nakedness.html>
      .

      God Bless,

      Thom

      Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do
      <http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Sexual-Brokenness-What-Grace/dp/1449707\
      319/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320933175&sr=1-1>