The Futility of an If-less Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      We Christians are all, after all, only people, washed and clean but
      heading smack-dab back into the ever-alluring mud of life. We may
      forever hope to avoid that slippery slope, but it seems to be a fixed
      point on many a personal compass. Like moths brought to light or dogs to
      a fight, we flit about and find ourselves burned or bitten. Indeed, the
      ever-present inner flaw that leads us into repeated desperate situations
      is one of the best arguments against evolution. If we were evolving,
      surely we would do better by now.
      What if there was no if?
      I hope you'll read this week's post -- The Futility of an If-less Life
      -- on Signs of a Struggle
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/10/futility-of-if-less-life.ht\
      ml> .
      God Bless,