To Me or Not to Me?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011
      Good Guys,

      Yes . . . that's me. Front and center on the merry-go-round, a fitting
      metaphor for much of my life, round and round he goes; where he'll end
      up, nobody knows. For too long, it depended on who was pushing and how
      hard. Just keep smiling and whirling . . . until you fall off. In the
      early days, someone picks you up and stretches a band-aid across your
      knee and offers you a Popsicle and tells you to hang-on better and go a
      little slower. In later days, they point and whisper and you are but a
      silly fool who should have known better than to go on the ride in the
      first place. The pain of the fall does not diminish with the passage of
      time, but as the dirt becomes more familiar you lay there longer until
      you realize that at some point you are expected to get up on your own.

      I hope you will read the rest of this week's post -- To Me or Not to Me?
      -- at Signs of a Struggle. <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/>

      God Bless,

      Thom Hunter

      http://thomhunter.com/ <http://thomhunter.com/>