Self and Temptation: Till Death Do We Part

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      Is there no hope on this dark twisting road -- this trail of temptation
      -- that trumps itself at eachturn with wonders anew designed to undo?
      I hope you find this week's Signs of a Struggle blog post encouraging.
      Here's the link: Self and Temptation: Till Death Do We Part.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/08/self-and-temptation-till-de\
      ath-do-we.html>

      God Bless,
      Thom Hunterwww.thomhunter.com <http://www.thomhunter.com/>