Sometimes I Feel Like a House

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 7:56 AM
      The "fault" questions plague the mind at midnight because, no matter how
      fully-aware we are of forgiveness, we sometimes think we deserve every
      bad thing that happens to us, as if God sits with a scorecard and
      realizes all of a sudden we need a holy zap.
      But yet . . . he makes us new? I hope you'll read today's post on the
      blog at Signs of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/07/sometimes-i-feel-like-house\
      .html>
      God Bless,