It Came from Within!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2011

      I turned off the TV, walked out of the movie, put down the comic book
      and looked in the mirror to admit that the real menace is me.

      Keep asking God for strength and guidance and remembering the great love
      Christ has for us as we continue to seek His face and live in His grace.

      I hope you will find encouragement from this week's blog post at Signs
      of a Struggle: It Came from Within!
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/07/it-came-from-within.html>

      God Bless,

      Thom -- www.thomhunter.com <http://thomhunter.com/>