Re: New Studies show: Gratitude may enhance emotional healing"

  • Cris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2011
      Hey Bridget,

      Thanks for the article. It was very interesting and reminds me of so many scriptures that tell us to have an attitude of thankfulness.

      I know that what we think has a direct effect on our attitudes. If we're thinking the right things and looking at those things with the correct perspective, it makes our situations so much more bearable because we can take comfort in knowing that God is ultimately for us and with us. And if He's for us and with us, who or what can really be against us?

      That just makes me even more thankful....knowing I'm cradled in God's hands and that it's gonna be alright!

      Blessings,
      Cris