The Proper Care and Feeding of a Why

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2011

      It's okay to question why.

      It's okay to even cry.

      Don't ever hesitate to try,

      God will answer every sigh.

      Do you ever wonder "Why me?" I took a stab at that question in
      this excerpt from my book, Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can
      Do
      <http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Sexual-Brokenness-What-Grace/dp/1449707\
      319/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1298946094&sr=8-1> . The excerpt is
      posted at this link: Signs of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/>

      Because I'm at the Exodus Freedom Conference in North Carolina now and
      the Southern Baptist Convention next week in Phoenix, instead of posting
      a blog piece this week, I chose an excerpt from my book. I hope you will
      read it. Feel free to respond.

      Please pray that men and women seeking freedom will be healed at the
      Exodus Conference and that pastors and church leaders will be bold
      enough to come to the booth at SBC to learn how they can compassionately
      share the truth with sexual strugglers in our churches.

      God Bless,

      Thom – www.thomhunter.com <http://www.thomhunter.com/>