Building Bridges on a Lonely Trail

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      The picture above is from the new trails I carved into the woods behind
      our house.
      I hope you'll find this week''s Signs of a Struggle post encouraging.
      Here's the opening paragraph. I hope you'll click on the link below to
      read the whole post.
      "It is finished."

      Can there be more satisfying words? Said in quiet resolve as a father
      steps back from a swing set in the yard, an artist scoots back from a
      painting, a writer pushes away from a keyboard, a seamstress sews the
      final seam, a final test is taken, or a silent prayer is lifted. When we
      sense completion, we spread our arms like a blessing, then rest our
      hands on our hips to take the moment in before life moves on.

      Life moves on? I thought we were finished.
      Read more at Signs of a Struggle: Building Bridges on a Lonely Trail.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/>

      God Bless,
      Thomwww.thomhunter.com