Gay Culture: The Mouse that Keeps on Roaring

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2011
      The little pipsqueak roar of the mouse that is gay culture is drowning
      us out while the ignorant sleeping church just finds a more comfortable
      position in the worn and cozy recliner. Most Christians wont take the
      time to arm themselves with the truth of scripture nor acquaint
      themselves with the truth of culture. So, we snooze while the world as
      we know it reshapes itself to quiet the mouse.
      I hope you will read my post on the blog this week by clicking on this
      link: Gay Culture: The Mouse that Keeps in Roaring.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/05/gay-culture-mouse-that-keep\
      s-on-roaring.html>
      God Bless,
      Thom Hunterhttp://thomhunter.com/ <http://thomhunter.com/>