Why Let Truth Get in Your Way?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Perhaps we could settle all this gay stuff right now by just marking off
      fifty paces between the Westboro Baptist Church-cult people ("God Hates
      Fags") and the Central United Methodist Church-misled people ("Being Gay
      is a Gift.") and let them fight it out. Wouldn't that settle it?

      Of course not.

      I hope you will stop by the blog and read Why Let Truth Get in Your Way?
      at Signs of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/05/why-let-truth-get-in-your-w\
      ay.html> (Just click the link and you'll be there.)

      God Bless,

      Thom

      www.thomhunter.com