How to Survive in the Center of Spin

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011
      Sexual sinners -- in particular those who struggle with and even act out
      on homosexual temptations or pornography addictions or adulterous lust
      -- are the centerpiece of constant cultural contention. Repent or
      relent? Give-it-up or just give-in? We drive on the yellow-line down the
      middle of the road of life, dodging the inevitable head-on collisions.
      It's a constant swerve, with angry fists raised in the passing traffic:
      "Choose a lane!"
      This week, on the blog, I take a look at what we can do when we find
      ourselves in the middle of the spin coming from culture and,
      unfortunately, even from the church. The entire piece is posted at this
      link: Signs of a Struggle.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/04/how-to-survive-in-center-of\
      -spin.html> I hope you will read it and let me know your thoughts.
      God Bless,
      Thomhttp://thomhunter.com/ <http://thomhunter.com/>