The Length of a Graceless Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2011
      Is it possible that our distance from God's intent might be
      better-measured not by how sinful we are or have been, but by how
      graceless we have been or are? I have a feeling each takes the same
      measure of forgiveness, but one may actually be easier to repent of.
      Personally, I have seen more repentant sinners turn away from their sins
      than I have seen the bitter judgmental turn towards the dispensing of
      grace.
      I hope you will read my post, "The Length of a Graceless Day," at
      http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/> and share your thoughts on the
      subject.
      God Bless,