A warm 'hello' to the group

  • inthecloset24
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 7:39 PM
      Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for making this place available as a resource. I'm a 24 year old guy who is struggling to overcome a history of homosexual encounters and develop a loving relationship with women. It's a struggle though because at this age, I've had no practical experience talking with girls, and can only feel shy knowing the history of my struggle with the whole 'gay' thing

      I look forward to getting to know the people here and hopefully making some friends. I love movies, videogames, the outdoors and ancient history. Not necessarily in that order

      Sam
    • JohnR
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14 5:28 AM
        Hi Sam, glad to have you here, and for making the jump from one life style to the other. I am 71 and married 41 years next month, though I didn't live the lifestyle I have had desires since 13, I acted out with my peers and one more time as an adult. Sometimes VERY strong other times not so strong but still there.

        JohnR