Storing Stones in Places of Grace

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011
      <http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IMiDFbLygZE/TVv9EYqKxiI/AAAAAAAAAS8/UktNYjCmJ\
      HE/s1600/Heart-shaped+stones.jpg>

      Good Guys,

      I hope you are having a good week and experiencing the grace of God at
      work in your life. I was thinking this week about how we sometimes let
      the words of other people drown out the truth of God's love for us. So .
      . .that's what I wrote about on the blog and I hope it will encourage
      you.

      Here's a paragraph:

      Don't listen to those old echoes that Satan whispers into your hopeful
      thoughts. If I allow all the things that have been said to me and said
      about me and predicted of me to swirl around in my mind, they become
      like a whirlpool and I am swiftly drawn under, away from God's truths to
      Satan's lies. (Read more: http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/> )

      God Bless,

      Thom

      Does Your Church Have a Copy of "Surviving Sexual Brokenness?"

      If you buy and donate a copy of Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace
      Can Do to your church library or pastor's office, you may very well
      increase by 100% the resources available for Christians in your church
      who struggle. For only $10.86, you can make this message of grace
      available in your church for those who struggle with sexual brokenness
      or those who want to help someone who does. Just punch this link to
      Amazon
      <http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Sexual-Brokenness-What-Grace/dp/1449707\
      319/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1297869955&sr=1-1> .

      Buy it. Read it. Donate it.

      Thom Hunter

      Visit my new website: http://thomhunter.com/ <http://thomhunter.com/>

      My new book, Surviving Sexual Brokenness
      <http://thomhunter.com/book_236.html> , is available on my blog at Signs
      of a Struggle, <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>

      or on Amazon.com
      <http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Sexual-Brokenness-What-Grace/dp/1449707\
      319/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1291753315&sr=1-1> or on
      Barnes&Noble.com.
      <http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?store=BOOK&\
      WRD=surviving+sexual+brokenness&page=index&prod=univ&choice=book&query=S\
      urviving+Sexual+B>

      Those Not-So-Still Small Voices is now available by clicking here:
      Voices!
      <http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookSearchResults.aspx?Search=Thom%2\
      0Hunter>