Why Call It Brokenness?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      Good Guys,
      As we struggle, there are those who hang close and respond with what
      they hope will be comforting words: "You'll be fine." Is that somehow
      expected to be more comforting than our own well-worn, oft-mis-proved
      "I'll be fine?" Trite answers are convenient, but not compassionate.
      How about a more honest one: "Yes, you are broken. Like me. But you
      don't have to be. Me either."
      Read more at
      http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/02/why-call-it-brokenness.html
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/02/why-call-it-brokenness.html\