Re: [ExGDBd] Then and now...

  • anotherbrokenone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2011
      O what hope you give us all! And I too agree that I wish I had such wonderful support. Please pray for those of us who are surrounded by either those who ignorantly encourage the wrong behavior or those who (like in my life) who ignorantly condemn us even for merely being tempted (without regard to just how succesfully obedient to God we may be). They have no understanding of the pain they cause. They have no clue that by shaming us into keeping our struggle secret They make it worse. Also, you spoke of diffusing the charge... tell us more about how we can recognize the triggers and how we can diffuse our own "charges." What have you learned? Will you share your wisdom, please?

      John

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Neil" <mountsalem1@...> wrote:

      > I cannot tell you Paul how very much I appreciate this extraordinary posting ... I only wish I had the support you've found in others you
      > have in your life to support you and be available to just talk to. > Neil

      ... Today, I am a different man. Today, I can count on one hand the number of