Surviving Sexual Brokenness Book Trailer on YouTube

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      Would you mind doing me a favor? My book trailer promoting "Surviving
      Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do" began running today on YouTube. I
      would appreciate it if you would take a look (it's only 1 minute long)
      and let me know if you think it conveys a good and strong message. All
      you need to do is hit this link and it will go straight to YouTube and
      the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt7LdZwegkU
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt7LdZwegkU> Since you've been
      following the blog, your feedback is important to me in making sure the
      message has the right tone.
      I want to make sure the trailer conveys well the content, in hopes of
      getting the book into the hands of anyone who struggles with a sexual
      issue.
      Thanks for your help.
      God's Grace is Always Greater,
      Thom
      Thom HunterVisit my new website: http://thomhunter.com/
      <http://thomhunter.com/>

      My new book, Surviving Sexual Brokenness
      <http://thomhunter.com/book_236.html> , is available on my blog at Signs
      of a Struggle, <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/> or on
      Amazon.com
      <http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Sexual-Brokenness-What-Grace/dp/1449707\
      319/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1291753315&sr=1-1> or on
      Barnes&Noble.com.
      <http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?store=BOOK&\
      WRD=surviving+sexual+brokenness&page=index&prod=univ&choice=book&query=S\
      urviving+Sexual+B>
      Those Not-So-Still Small Voices is now available by clicking here:
      Voices!
      <http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookSearchResults.aspx?Search=Thom%2\
      0Hunter>