Drop the Cymbal Before the World Goes Deaf

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Good Guys,
      This week, after watching an interview between Puerto Rican singer Ricky
      Martin and Oprah Winfrey regarding his decision to come out as a gay
      man, I began to wonder about the impact such decisions have on people
      who struggle with same-sex attraction. So, that's the focus of this
      week's post, called Drop the Cymbal Before the World Goes Deaf.
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/2010/11/drop-cymbal-before-wo\
      rld-goes-deaf.html>
      I hope you'll read it and let me know what you think. Here's a
      paragraph from this week's post.
      Unfortunately, we often don't know religious from righteous,
      Christianity from churchianity; hope from a hole-in-the-ground, mercy
      from meanness, forgiveness from forget it, love from leave. We teach
      restoration, redemption and rescue. And then we run from the reaching.
      Cue Oprah.

      God Bless,
      Thomhttp://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>