The True Victims of False Accusations

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Good Guys,

      I have discovered in the writing of my story that transparency is not a
      partial prospect. I either am, or I am not. Like truth . . .
      transparency either is or isn't. Anything less is confusing and
      confounding and eventually undoing. Holding certain things back while
      trying to paint a complete picture is impossible. Discerning minds can
      follow the dots and see that they don't . . . somehow . . . fully
      connect. It's time to add a few more dots, fill in a blank and answer
      the question that has played in people's minds: "If he has repented,
      then why are his children still not a part of his life?"

      I hope you will read today's post about the destruction that can be
      caused by false accusations. It's at
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/2010/10/true-victims-of-false-\
      accusations.html
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/2010/10/true-victims-of-false\