All the King's Horses

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      We all know that when we sin, we face consequences which can sometimes
      seem way out of proportion to the sin to which they are attached at the
      moment, but may be more reflective of a series of poor choices.
      My life marches on in "All the King's Horses," chapter 7 of "The Weight
      of Who I Am?" So, what did AT&T decide to do?
      I hope you gain something from this week's post at
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>
      Here's a graph from this week's chapter:
      During the same two weeks that my appeal to the church shifted from a
      hope for pastoral counseling to the reality of membership removal, the
      impact my arrest would have on my job as Oklahoma Chief of Staff for
      AT&T revealed itself. Twenty years of corporate ladder-climbing and
      employee loyalty found a formidable foe in the five-minute park
      conversation. Had the unraveling reached a point beyond retrieval?
      I pray that your week is going well and that you are turning everything
      over to Christ.
      God Bless,
      Thomhttp://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>