Sadness at the Sound of Trains

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2010

      I hope you're having a good week and that you've been spending time in
      the Word and in prayer.

      I've posted Chapter Two of "The Weight of Who I Am" on the Signs of a
      Struggle blog. I hope you'll enjoy this look back to where my struggle
      began and I hope it might speak to you about your own struggles.

      If you'd like to read the rest, please go to
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/> As usual, comments are
      always welcome.

      Here's the opening paragraph:
      I had waited several hours to press my cheek against the stainless steel
      phone embedded in the wall of the holding cell. I held a small piece of
      paper in my hand, written on it the priceless code for one phone call to
      connect me to the outside world. Punching the code incorrectly would
      send me to the end of the line to await another free phone.

      If you'd like to read the rest, please go to
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/> As usual, comments are
      always welcome.

      God Bless,