So Where Do We Go From Here?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010

      It dawned on me this week as I was writing the blog that it was the
      100th blog post. So, I simply asked myself the question "So where do we
      go from here?"

      Here's a little snippet from an introspective and personal look at the
      question:

      The words "So where do we go from here?" can make the memories flow,
      flooding me with the undeniable reality of some really bad answers to
      that question, sometimes in part because there really was not, at the
      time, much consideration for the "we" part of it. It was too often more
      of an "I" question, refusing to realize that there are very few places
      we go without dragging others there along with us like resistant
      back-seat children rolling their eyes and protesting as we pull into yet
      another roadside attraction on a less-than-rollicking ride down some
      never-ending highway. (Read more at
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/> )

      God Bless,