The Proper Care and Feeding of a Why?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      Good Guys . . .
      Why? Now that's a question we should all be familiar with. I hope
      you'll take a moment to visit my blog this week and see if you agree
      with how I addressed that question. And, of course, I'd love to hear
      your response. Just click on the link below to read the blog.
      Here's a little piece of it:

      Sometimes we take really good care of our "why?s" We build fences and
      haul in feed and water and brush the coats and protect them like our
      favorite pets. "This one is not getting loose. I kinda' like 'why me?'
      My favorite."

      And God says, "Be still."

      But what about this why and that why?

      "Be still."