Leaving the Land of Looking Back

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 1:56 PM
      Good Guys,
      I hope your June is off to a great start and you're staying strong.
      I've never been a poet and I've always know'd it . . . but I took a stab
      this week on the blog. I hope you will check it out and see if what was
      on my heart and mind speaks to yours. Here's a snippet from the blog
      (not the poem). To read the entire piece, just click on the link that
      follows the next paragraph.
      So many of our wishes are backward-aimed. I wish this had not happened.
      I wish this had. Our looking-back puts brakes on our moving forward.
      Our defective past drowns our effective future. Our didn'ts disable our
      dos.
      click here: http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>
      God Bless,