Has Anyone Seen My Burden?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 12:29 PM
      I hope you'll take a moment to visit the Signs of a Struggle blog this
      week and read my post on burden-bearing. As always, I appreciate any
      feedback because I think your insight is very helpful to readers.
      Here's the opening graph of the blog. (To read the rest, just click the
      link below.)

      "I don't think we know when we pick up the burdens we may carry
      throughout our lives. If we saw them on the side of a road somewhere, we
      might slow down and ponder, stroke-our-chin, glance into our eyes in the
      rear-view mirror, even stop and shift into park, and then, all things
      duly-considered, drive on to leave them for some clean-up crew to
      handle. If we saw them on a shelf for sale, we might jingle the coins in
      our pocket or almost pull out the debit card, consider that we would
      have to dust them and arrange them if we took them home, realize they
      just eventually become so-much clutter, so we might admire them on the
      shelf and walk away. If someone offered them to us on a street corner,
      we might graciously nod and decline with a 'no thanks, I don't really
      need that,' and cross to the other side."

      The rest is at <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>
      God Bless,