The Shelf Life of a Lie

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 1:57 PM
      Good Guys,
      I hope you're having a great week. And I also hope you'll visit the
      blog and that this week's post will bless you in some way. As always,
      comments are appreciated.
      Here's a bit and a link:
      Like a bulging can, or a piece of rotting fruit, these lies have gone
      long beyond their shelf life. In our denial of the power of Christ to
      open his arms to every seeker, we have sent them searching elsewhere
      into a culture that will tell them Christ Himself is but a myth. Live
      and let live . . . for tomorrow we die.
      Read the whole post at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>
      God Bless,
      Thom

      All of us need Internet accountability software on our computers and
      other devices to battle the onslaught of pornography. If you click on
      this link, you can receive 30 days of Covenant Eyes for free. It's
      the software I use.

      http://www.covenanteyes.com/?promocode=SignsofaStruggle
      <http://www.covenanteyes.com/?promocode=SignsofaStruggle>