The Unexpected Upside of Rejection

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      I got so good at looking like I was running the race that I forgot I was
      not even in the stadium. And it cost me dearly, to the point of
      reaching a point where there was nothing believable about me at all. I
      knew Christ, but I was so busy covering myself that I refused to realize
      He had covered it all for me.
      I hope you'll read the rest of this week's blog post and let me know
      your thoughts. It's at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>
      God Bless,
      Thomhttp://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/