Where Would We Be Without Doubt?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Good Guys,

      One of the hardest things anyone with a significant struggle deals with,
      is doubt. Self-doubt, sure. But, also the doubt others have in his or
      her ability to change . . . or even doubt that the person really wants
      to change. Sometimes this doubt is not truly expressed, but is instead
      hidden behind the "we're with you" smiles, which can so quickly become
      "we knew it" frowns at the very first sign of a fall. How nice it would
      be for all involved if this battle were but a minor skirmish with a
      certain outcome, instead of one of those "well, I had my doubts all
      along" battlefields, littered with the wounded, some doubting they can
      get themselves back up again to move forward, some doubting if anyone
      even cares anymore.

      I hope you'll read the rest of this week's post at
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/
      <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/> .

      God Bless,

      Thom -- http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/