Plugging the Leak in the Lifeboat

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010

      I hope your new year is off to a peaceful start and that you are
      resolved to trust God. I wrote about that in the blog this week and I
      hope you'll read and share your thoughts.

      We are a sea of strugglers. Who calmed the seas? So, in whom shall we
      trust? Perhaps the One who turns the raging sea of remorse into the
      enabling sea of forgetfulness? No one else can do it . . . and if you
      are looking for someone else . . . your lifeboat has a serious leak.
      Read more? <http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/>

      God Bless,

      Thom